I am a data scientist, and here I will be posting some discussions about things I find interesting. Mostly stuff about Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, general Data Analysis and Covid data.
My other websites
- tybed.com is a website that you can enter a URL to get the summary of the text content from that website. Note that the backend uses a free Heroku dyno, so it might take a few seconds to wake up.
- tybednext.vercel.app is my new blog made with Next.js
- My online CV: idjotherwise.github.io/markdown-cv/
- This is a FastAPI website to check what the weather is currently anywhere in the world weatherotherwise.xyz
- dataotherwise.xyz is running on a Shiny server (see rstudio and uses R to plot graphs related to Covid as well as overlaying the data on maps.
- fastbooks.herokuapp.com A place to keep track of books that I’ve been recommended.. (made with FastAPI and plain jinja HTML templates).